SubterraneanCatalyst

Spaceships and Love

I'm lazy about reviewing but industrious about reading :]

Blood of Elves (The Witcher, #1)
Andrzej Sapkowski
Jane Eyre
Charlotte Brontë
Confessions of a D-List Supervillain
Jim Bernheimer, Fiona Hsieh
The New Natural Cat: A Complete Guide for Finicky Owners (Plume) - Anitra Frazier;Norma Eckroate Ok so it's a cat book. I bought this thing YEARS ago and I still have it in my library even though my beloved cats are long gone (about ten years gone). I just highly recommend this book if you are in fact a finicky cat owner- those two things tend to go hand in hand. I utilized all of the recipes for my own two cats and people often commented on how they looked like show cats. Before I earned the love of my two cats (RIP Sydney and Virgil :( ) I was a complete newb about how to tend to a cat. I had zero pets growing up and took on the responsibility of taking care of a cat very seriously and this book certainly helped me understand the duty completely. In fact, I'd go as far as to say this book really DID change my life- it made me a better pet owner and therefore contributed to better care for any animals in my own life. I'm thinking about getting a dog in the near future- I hope they have books as good as this one for that endeavor!