SubterraneanCatalyst

Spaceships and Love

I'm lazy about reviewing but industrious about reading :]

Blood of Elves (The Witcher, #1)
Andrzej Sapkowski
Jane Eyre
Charlotte Brontë
Confessions of a D-List Supervillain
Jim Bernheimer, Fiona Hsieh
Moon Spell (The Tale of Lunarmorte, #1) - Samantha Young I'll be the first to admit that YA is NOT my genre- but I do find good things here and then due to my good friends on GR. This as the 2 star rating states ..is "OK". (and no, none of my friends on GR suggested this to me..I think I downloaded it for free for Kindle)
So basically girl is a freaky half breed surrounded by secrets who rejoins her pack one day for an unknown reason after being in exile with a gaurdian for ten years. Stuff happens. Relationships develop..then a WTF ending IMO. It was OK. I recommend this for people who will read paranormal romance no matter what and adore YA.

For those of you who don't mind a spoiler and still read books despite knowing spoilers, and want to know why the ending is so bad, here:

I feel the ending was WTF due to the fact that our heroine, Caia, and her LI, Lucien, decide on a lukewarm "business partnership" relationship because she refused his claim as her mate. It's nice that she reacts poorly to his lies but for anyone that expects or wants an HEA you are not going to have it here. In fact the ending seems to be rushed- it is consistent with the way the plot was progressing leaving me to feel like we're missing at least 20% more book to resolve the issues between Caia and Lucien.