SubterraneanCatalyst

Spaceships and Love

I'm lazy about reviewing but industrious about reading :]

Blood of Elves (The Witcher, #1)
Andrzej Sapkowski
Jane Eyre
Charlotte Brontë
Confessions of a D-List Supervillain
Jim Bernheimer, Fiona Hsieh
Destiny Bewitched (Shadows of Destiny, #4) - Leia Shaw 3.5 stars "I really liked it".

This is short and it's the fourth of Destiny series. I've read all of them. Nothing original but this is basic PNR + HEA formula. That is faint praise, but look, it's not trying to fool you into thinking this is something MORE it's a good little story and series.

Geo looks as if he is a demon with his horns but in fact he's an exiled member from the God Realm. He has been banished to the Underworld realm (akin to Purgatory I guess) for punishment. He sees a beautiful red headed fiery witch battling three gigantic Werewolves in the Underworld and decides to interfere because he needs this witch to enter a plea for him to the Goddess Gaia (the patron Goddess of Witches). Samantha is vulnerable but fierce, searching for her baby sister in the Underworld.

This is a nice series if you want to get another PNR that has definite HEA's, and fun characters. It's a bit short and the love develops over the course of a week or more. I have enjoyed all of the characters thus far and will continue to read any upcoming ones.